UK Versity Online.
Add to basket or enquire
The ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Law is a 60-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to an A-Level or Access to HE qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a law degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required. The qualification provides learners with an introduction to law and the legal system as well as key academic, research and communication skills to support learners in their development.
- ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Law Brochure - download
This ATHE Level 3 Diploma In Law course is delivered online and you can access the course 24/7 at your convenient time. Learners must complete all 4 mandatory units:
- The English Legal System
- Legal Terminology and Communication
- Contract Law
- Academic and Research Skills for Law
All course material, including presentations, handouts, and assignment briefs and e-books are made available to enrolled learners. In addition to this, the learners also get the course handbook and tutorial via emails to support the learning.
Who is this course for?
This certification is for you if you want to study law but don't yet have enough relevant Level 3 experience to meet the entry criteria for a higher education course.
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or Grade 4 and above
- other related levels 2 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications
- learners must be over the age of 16 to study this qualification
- learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study a variety of bachelor's degrees at a university.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.