Add to basket or enquire
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena, and S3 Fundamentals course is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of these AWS services and their fundamental concepts. Let's take a brief overview of each service:
Amazon QuickSight: QuickSight is a business intelligence (BI) service provided by AWS. It allows you to create interactive visualizations, dashboards, and reports from various data sources. QuickSight simplifies data analysis and enables you to derive insights from your data using built-in charts, graphs, and other visualization tools.
AWS Glue: Glue is an extract, transform, load (ETL) service that makes it easy to prepare and transform data for analytics. It helps automate the process of discovering, cataloging, cleaning, and transforming data from various sources into a consistent format for analysis. Glue also provides a centralized metadata repository for managing your data catalog.
Amazon Athena: Athena is an interactive query service that allows you to analyze data directly from Amazon S3 using standard SQL queries. It eliminates the need to set up and manage complex infrastructure or data warehouses. Athena is serverless and automatically scales to handle your query workload, making it a cost-effective and efficient solution for ad-hoc data analysis.
- 1: Course Structure 05:05
- 2: Creating Your First Visual With AWS QuickSight 15:40
- 3: AWS QuickSight User Interface (UI) 06:10
- 4: Uploading Data to AWS S3 Bucket 04:31
- 5: AWS Athena&Glue: Creating New Database andTable 13:25
- 6: Making Connection: Athena To QuickSight 11:09
- 7: AWS UI: Sample DataSet 11:30
- 8: AWS Important Concepts: DataLake-Athena-Glue-S3 12:37
- 9: Upgrading QuickSight To Enterprise & Create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) 06:08
- 10: Importing CSV File 06:41
- 11: Creating a Basic Filter 06:43
- 12: Creating a Calculated Field 06:34
- 13: Understanding Function Reference 05:06
- 14: Creating Your First Story 06:46
- 15: Publish Your Dashboard For Sharing 04:01
- 16: Exporting Visuals 03:13
- 17: Connecting to Twitter as a Data Source 03:42
- 18: Using Autograph in QuickSight 06:26
- 19: How to Create AWS QuickSight Account? 09:20
- 20: Difference Between Microsoft Power BI & AWS QuickSight 05:21
- 21: What is AWS QuickSight Workflow 10:40
- 22: Understanding AWS S3, Athena, and Glue 12:21
- 23: How to Create RDS (MySQL) Connection For QuickSight 13:58
Are you facing issues with Big Data Analytics and would like to create stunning and robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight? Look no further The Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course will help you gain solid understanding of all these concepts along with hand-on application in a flipped classroom manner!
Are you a company or a Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Web Developer, IT administrator, Data Center Architect, Project Manager, Enterprise Architect, or Programmer? and want to gain fundamental and intermediate level skills and enjoy a fascinating high paying career?
Or maybe you just want to learn additional tips and techniques taking to a whole new level
Welcome to Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course - A one of its kind course
It is not only a comprehensive hands-on course with detailed concepts and their application, you are will not find a course similar to this. The flipped classroom model with hand-on learning will help you experience direct into the course as your begin your learning journey. Be sure to preview the lecture 'Structure of the course & meet your instructor"
In this course, you'll learn and practice:
Create robust visualizations using AWS QuickSight
Gain solid understanding of Server less computing, AWS Athena, AWS Glue, and S3 concepts
Import Data Sets into AWS S3 and create Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) connection
Understand AWS Data Lake and build complete Workflow
Work with multiple data sets and create databases and tables. See how QuickSight creates visualizations
Learn the difference between Microsoft Power BI and AWS QuickSight, and much more
You will also get valuable resources and sample data sets where applicable with this course! We've built this course with our Team ClayDesk of industry recognized Big data architects and certified consultants to bring you the best of everything!
So, if you would like to:
gain solid understanding of AWS concepts (AWS S3, Glue, Athena, QuickSight), this course is for you
gain marketable skills as an IT expert and professional, this course is for you
This course is not designed for advanced level students
this Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course is exactly what you need, and more. You’ll even get a certification of completion
See what our students say “It is such a comprehensive course that I don’t need to take any other course but this one to learn all important concepts and hand-on application with this Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course, and I would without a doubt recommend it to everyone.” - Marcy Stevens
“This is such an awesome course. Clear instruction, and I loved every bit of it – Wonderful learning experience!” James Stephen.
Join thousands of other students and share valuable experience
Why take this course?
As a senior Enterprise Architect & Project Manager managing and deploying enterprise level IT projects, along with a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer & Trainer, my experience with AWS has been phenomenally great! I am excited to share my knowledge and transfer skills to my students.
Enroll now in Amazon (AWS) QuickSight, Glue, Athena & S3 Fundamentals course today and revolutionize your learning. Stay at the cutting edge of Big Data Analytics with AWS QuickSight—and enjoy bigger, brighter opportunities.
See you in class
Syed and Team ClayDesk
To open an AWS account, a credit card is required for free trial
Basic SQL query syntax is desirable
Basic knowledge of AWS platform is desirable but not required
- Anyone looking to switch to Amazon (AWS) Quicksight for stunning and robust data visualizations
- Data analysts looking to create visuals and perform business intelligence (BI) analysis
- Business Analysts who wish to provide in depth data analytics
- Anyone who wants to compare Microsoft Power BI tool with Amazon (AWS) QuickSight cloud powered BI service
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.