The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Accountancy : Accountancy Training is just one of the amazing courses on offer from Teachers Training to set you on the right path to enhancing your teaching career. Learn the core skills and fundamental knowledge you need to be the best teacher possible, and enhance your career potential!
The Accountancy : Accountancy Training online training course provides all students with exclusive tutor support throughout their learning journey, so you can ask questions and get help when you need it. All students who complete the Accountancy : Accountancy Training course will get instant access to a free PDF CPD-accredited certificate as proof of their new skills.
Just like the rest of our amazing teacher training courses, the Accountancy : Accountancy Training course and its curriculum have been expertly-designed by teaching professionals. Enrol on the Accountancy : Accountancy Training course today and equip yourself with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
The Accountancy : Accountancy Training course is made up of a number of comprehensive modules, each of which discusses an essential aspect of teaching and learning, which you can then apply in the workplace.
The Accountancy : Accountancy Training course is self-paced, meaning you can study at a pace that suits you. This Accountancy : Accountancy Training course is ideal for part-time students or full-time students.
Why Study Accountancy : Accountancy Training with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Accountancy : Accountancy Training course:
- Access the Accountancy : Accountancy Training through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Accountancy : Accountancy Training course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Complete the Accountancy : Accountancy Training course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Accountancy : Accountancy Training course for one year
*** Accountancy : Accountancy Training ***
Accountancy - Module 01:
Introduction to Accounting
- Accountancy - What Is Accounting?
- Accountancy - Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Accountancy - Who Uses Accounting Information?
- Accountancy - Accountability in Accounting
- Accountancy - Financial Statements
- Accountancy - How Different Business Entities Present Accounting Information
Accountancy - Module 02:
The Role of an Accountant
- Accountancy - What Is an Accountant?
- Accountancy - Roles and Responsibilities
- Accountancy - Important Skills
- Accountancy - Accounting Automation
- Accountancy - Transparency and Security
- Accountancy - Data Analysis
Accountancy - Module 03:
Accounting Concepts and Standards
- Accountancy - Introduction to Accounting Concepts
- Accountancy - Introduction to Accounting Standards
- Accountancy - Accounting Standards in the UK
- Accountancy - International Accounting Standards
- Accountancy - International Financial Reporting Standards
Accountancy - Module 04:
- Accountancy - Introduction of Double-Entry Bookkeeping
- Accountancy - What Does the Account Show?
- Account Name
- Debits and Credits
- Account Details
- Accountancy - Rules for Double-Entry Transactions
- Accountancy - Accounting for Inventory
- Accountancy - Double-Entry Transactions for Inventory
- Accountancy - Returns of Inventory
- Accountancy - Drawings
- Accountancy - Income and Expenses
- Accountancy - How Many Different Expense Accounts Should Be Opened?
- Accountancy - Balancing Accounts
- General Rules for Balancing Accounts
Accountancy - Module 05:
- Accountancy - Introduction of Balance Sheet
- Accountancy - The Components of a Balance Sheet
- Net Worth or Equity
- Accountancy - The Accounting Equation
- Accountancy - Understanding the Balance Sheet
- Accountancy - What Does the Date on the Balance Sheet Mean?
Accountancy - Module 06:
- Accountancy - Understanding the Income Statement
- Accountancy - The Accrual Concept
- Accountancy - Revenue
- Accountancy - Expenses
- Accountancy - Net Income
- Accountancy - Interest and Income Taxes
- Accountancy - Bad Debt Expense
Accountancy - Module 07:
- Accountancy - Introduction of Financial Statements
- Accountancy - Trial Balance
- Accountancy - Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Accountancy - Calculation of Profit
- Accountancy - Difference between Gross and Net Profits
- Accountancy - Trading Account
- Accountancy - Profit and Loss Account
- Accountancy - Statement of Financial Position
- Non-Current Assets
- Current Assets
- Current Liabilities
- Non-Current Liabilities
Accountancy - Module 08:
Cash Flow Statements
- Accountancy - What Is a Statement of Cash Flows?
- Accountancy - What Is the Purpose of the Cash Flow Statement?
- Accountancy - Cash and Cash Equivalents
- Accountancy - Operating Activities
- Accountancy - Investing Activities
- Accountancy - Financing Activities
Accountancy - Module 09:
Understanding Profit and Loss Statement
- Accountancy - Introduction of Profit and Loss Account
- Accountancy - Measurement of Income
- Accountancy - Relation Between Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Accountancy - Preparation of Profit and Loss Account
Accountancy - Module 10:
Financial Budgeting and Planning
- Accountancy - What Is a Budget?
- Accountancy - Planning and Control
- Accountancy - Advantages of Budgeting
- Accountancy - Developing the Profit Strategy and Budgeted Profit and Loss Statement
- Accountancy - Budgeting Cash Flow from Profit for the Coming Year
- Accountancy - Capital Budgeting
Accountancy - Module 11:
- Accountancy - What Is an Audit?
- Accountancy - Types of Audits
- External Audits
- Internal Audits
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Audits
- Accountancy - Why Audits?
- Accountancy - Who’s Who in the World of Audits
- Accountancy - What’s in an Auditor’s Report
CPD Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully passing the Accountancy : Accountancy Training course, you will qualify for a CPD Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the course
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your Accountancy : Accountancy Training course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Accountancy : Accountancy Training course is ideal for those already in the teaching profession who want to add new skills to their CV, or prospective students who want to build their skill set and kickstart their teaching career.
This Accountancy : Accountancy Training provides you with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience you need to progress your career and enhance your professional development.
The Accountancy : Accountancy Training course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Accountancy : Accountancy Training students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Accountancy : Accountancy Training course straight away!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.