Add to basket or enquire
Location & dates
KBM Training and Recruitment provides high quality Account Management training suitable for accounting professionals. Candidates will gain hands on practical training on various software such as Sage, QuickBooks, Excel, VT and many more.
Account management training will be given on one to one basis under the supervision of our qualified accountants.
We do understand that there is a gap in the theoretical knowledge and actual work you have to do in your job role. That is why the employers are seeking employees with practical experience, who have worked on real documents and invoices.
We will help you in bridging the gap by giving you practical work experience on real client files from industry sectors e.g. Construction, IT, Education, Charity, Clothing, Manufacturing and many more
At the end of the Account management training program you will be provided with accredited certificate from KBM and a guaranteed work placement.
Account Management Training covers following areas
- Creating customers and suppliers accounts
- Processing customer and suppliers invoices
- Allocating payments and receipts of cash and bank
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- VAT schemes (Standard, Cash, Margin and Flat Rate)
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors control accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT, PAYE, wages, directors loan and suspense account
- Posting journal entries such as accruals and prepayments
- Processing depreciation journals, calculating depreciation using different methods
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets
- Summarising and analysing financial data to produce reports for management purposes
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage 50, Xero and QuickBooks
We can train you in following areas:
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Payroll Processing and HMRC Submissions
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Matrix approved training with highest standards
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority – FCA
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- 1 – 1 training sessions in our Accountancy firm with Qualified Accountants
- Licensed software installed on your laptop
- Approved by AAT, Oxford Cambridge and RSA
- 100% Practical training on Real Company Files
- 100% Flexible – You choose day, time and location of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Reference to employers
- Complete PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
We are experts in preparing the candidates for any level of accountancy Jobs. Our strong links with the top employers makes it easier for us to place our candidates in to Jobs straight after the training. In 2019 we successfully placed 943 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.
Who is this course for?
Account Management Training is ideal for someone who wants to work as an Accounts Manager
Account Management Training has no prerequisites but the candidate must be a keen and quick learner.
After completing Account Management Training you can apply for jobs such as Accounts Assistant. Accounts Payable / Receivables. Credit Controller.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.