Add to basket or enquire
AAT Accounting and Bookkeeping Qualifications
Enhance your Career from the comfort of your home. Our unique combination of online AAT Levels 2 and 3 with accountancy practical training develops and refines your accounting skills to make you job-ready.
This is a self-study course with one-to-one tutor support sessions available
AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians. AAT Accounting Qualifications are universally respected and internationally recognised.
KBM Training and Recruitment is a leading training provider specialising in Accounting, Finance, Taxation, and Auditing.
How are we different?
With the collaboration of KBM Chartered Certified Accountants, we offer all AAT qualifications with Practical Accountancy Training to prepare candidates for jobs such as Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, and Bookkeeper.
Our Qualified Accountants help each candidate complete the AAT qualification and support them to work on different accounting software such as Sage 50, QuickBooks, and Xero.
We are one of the best AAT training providers in the UK, and our pass rates are consistently high compared to the country average.
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
The AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting will give you a deep understanding of financial and accounting processes, business and indirect tax (VAT), management accounting costing techniques and ethical practices. Further, you will also learn the use of multiple accounting software such as Sage 50, QuickBooks and Xero. It will enhance your professional skills required to work effectively in accounting and finance. This AAT level 3 qualification AQ2022 has four mandatory units:
AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Bookkeeping:
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS)
- Tax Processes for Businesses (TPFB)
Free: AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (if you have not done AAT Level 2 previously)
AAT Level 2 will help you gain a comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping and learn essential techniques to manage any business's books efficiently. It includes an in-depth understanding of double-entry bookkeeping, documentation, processes, and preparation of trial balance. AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping consists of 2 units:
- Introduction to Bookkeeping
- Principles of Bookkeeping Controls
After finishing AAT level 3 Diploma in Bookkeeping you can apply for AAT QB membership. This membership will allow you to demonstrate your bookkeeping skills and expertise to employers, colleagues, and clients. You’ll gain professional recognition using the designatory letters AATQB after your name, and can even apply to become self-employed and offer bookkeeping services (Source: AAT website)
Following are the services you can perform with this license
- Financial Accounts and Accounts Preparation for Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Computerised Accountancy Systems
Practical Accountancy Training using Xero/Sage50/ Quickbooks
- Choosing the chart of accounts learning and how to customise it
- How double entry is applied in accounting software
- How to customise the nominal ledger and nominal codes
- Setting up customers accounts, Processing customers invoices and credit notes
- Setting up suppliers accounts, Processing suppliers invoices and credit notes
- Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier statements
- Performing error corrections
- Allocating cash payments and receipts
- Allocating bank payments and receipts
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- AAT-approved and promoted training provider
- ACCA-approved accountancy firm at the Gold level
- High pass rate with first attempt
- Dedicated 1-1 tutor support sessions
- Course Books and Questions Banks Included
- Free Practical Training Sage 50/ QuickBooks/ Xero
- Professional CV and Interview Preparation
- Reference to potential employers
Who is this course for?
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting is suitable for those who have completed AAT Level 2
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting has no requirements but it is prefered to have AAT Level 2.
Upon successful completion of AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting you can apply for following jobs;
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.