Add to basket or enquire
AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting
Become a qualified accountant from the comfort of your home. Our unique combination of online AAT Level 2 and AAT Level 3 with accountancy practical training equips you with the knowledge and skills to become a job-ready professional.
You’ll be able to join in with live sessions or learn at your own pace with one-on-one tutor support sessions for AAT Level 3
AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Bookkeeping and Practical Accountancy Training are included FREE in this course.
Upon completion of the Advance Diploma in Accounting 80% of people stated that their earning potential has increased.
You can earn up to £30000 a year after the completion of the AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting.
Sources: PayScale, AAT
In the AAT Level 3 qualification, you will master more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
In this highly flexible course, our qualified accountants help students obtain an AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting and also provide practical training on accounting software.
You will have the following options:
- Live classes
- Pre-recorded videos
- Individual Support Sessions
We are official partners with Xero and we support all our trainees in obtaining official certifications at the end of the training program.
At the end of AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting, our recruitment team will help you prepare a Professional CV and prepare you for Interviews. We will also connect you with potential employers to get you in employment.
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: (FREE)
• Introduction to Bookkeeping
• Principles of Bookkeeping Controls
AAT Level 3 Advance Diploma in Accounting:
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements (FAPS)
- Management Accounting Techniques (MATS)
- Tax Processes for Businesses (TPFB)
- Business Awareness (BUAW)
Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements
- Understanding accepted principles of accounting and double-entry bookkeeping
- Understanding accounting methods of recording non-current assets
- Accounting for the purchase of non-current assets
- Accounting for depreciation and adjustments
- Accounting for disposal of non-current assets
- Preparing and extending the trial balance
- Understanding the process involved in preparing final accounts
- Preparing a statement of profit or loss appropriation account
- Preparing a financial position statement relating to a partnership
Management Accounting Techniques
- Understanding an organisation's costing systems
- Recording and analysing cost information
- Apportioning costs to organisational requirements
- Analysing budget deviations and reporting these to management
- Using information gathered from costing systems to assist decision-making.
- Understanding principles of ethical working
- Understanding ethical behaviour when working with internal and external customers
- Understanding when and how to take appropriate action following suspected ethical code breaches
- Understanding the ethical responsibility of finance professionals in promoting sustainability
- Business types, structures, governance and the legal framework they operate in
- How technology impacts businesses
Tax Processes for Businesses
- Understanding VAT regulations
- Completing VAT returns accurately and on time
- Understanding VAT penalties and adjusting for previous errors
- Communicating VAT information
- Review and verify Making Tax Digital (MTD) VAT returns
Practical Accountancy Training using Xero (FREE)
Practical Payroll Training using Sage Payroll (FREE)
- AAT-approved and promoted training provider
- 92% pass rate with first attempt
- Interactive classes: Ask questions like in the classroom
- Self-study at your own pace
- Dedicated tutor support through Zoom or email
- Free AAT Level 2 tuition (if you have not completed Level 2)
- Free Xero and Sage Payroll Training
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Practical Accountancy Training Endorsed by the Institute of Financial Accountants
- Weekdays, Weekend and Evening Classes
- Professional CV and Interview Preparation
The minimum expected salary AAT Affiliate (after you finish AAT Level 3) is up to 30000.
AAT Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping: FREE (Normally £600)
Practical Accountancy Training: FREE (Normally £488)
AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting: £765 (Normally £1020)
Registration and Exam fees are payable to AAT. A softcopy of the AAT study material is included.
So join now and gain the AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting with Practical Accountancy Training and become more employable.
Who is this course for?
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting is ideal for anyone looking to gain accounting qualification & work experience at the same time to be more employable.
AAT Level 2 with AAT Level 3 advance diploma in accounting has no requirements. Before you purchase this course, please ensure that the course is right for you. We have written full details of all courses to make everything clear. The detailed course information is designed to reduce the risk of you making the wrong choice. If you have any questions you can contact KBM Training and Recruitment and one of our expert career advisor will help you.
AAT Level 3 advance diploma in accounting can prepare you for following jobs;
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Audit Trainee
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Payable and Expenses Supervisor
- Payroll Administrator
- Tax Assistant
- Credit Controller
Questions and answers
Hi As it is mentioned "Exam(s) / assessment(s) not included in price, ", so please tell me how may exam(s) / assessments are in total and their cost.Answer:
Hi Sandy, In AAT Level 3 there are 4 individual unit exams (£70 x 4) and one synoptic exam (£90). RegardsThis was helpful.
How much is the cost for each exam ? And when are the dates?Answer:
Hi Sabrina, We are flexible in terms of exam dates. All exams cost £70 except Synoptic which is £90. RegardsThis was helpful.
Can the course be completed quicker? And do I have to attend the live lectures, or can I watch the recordings in my own time? Thankyou.Answer:
Hi Chrisliamks, Thanks for your enqyuiry. Live online lectures are preferred as you can ask the questions from tutor there and than. You can finish the course quicker if you watch only recorded lectures and sit for exams as per your choice. We can give you the access to recordings so that you can watch them own your own time. Practical training is also flexible and you can choose the time of your choice. Please let me know if you have any questions. Regards, Waqas YaqoobThis was helpful.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.