Value Chain Associate - South East Asia
Millar Cameron is an international recruitment consultancy specialising in the food value chain in emerging markets. We are currently working with a developmental organisation who are always considering new ideas to reduce poverty in various locations across the world.
They are currently going through a new project of finding businesses in South East Asia, specifically in the agricultural sector, to invest in and develop. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Value Chain Associate to identify these potential business opportunities and be a key part of building them from the ground up.
The Value Chain Associate will have the following responsibilities:
- Scoping and completing due diligence for potential farm services opportunities
- Developing financial models and business plans
- In-depth financial analysis including of markets, value chains and market trends
- Analysis on expected improvements to productivity and yields
- Managing key stakeholders e.g. NGOs/governmental bodies, co-investors
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Degree educated in Agro-economics, agro-business or economics
- Excellent communication skills (English essential, Lao, Vietnamese, Khmer or Burmese would be beneficial)
- A strong understanding of the Asian market, particularly within agribusiness
- The ability to consider all aspects, being creative and inquisitive
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who will look to develop a real career path, allowing you to move into hands-on operational roles and potentially move up to General Manager level with companies invested into.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job