Our client is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Our client currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Valeter to join the busy team at their Ripon retailer.
The successful candidate must have the following skills / attributes:-
- Previous experience of valeting vehicles and using polishing machine would be an advantage, but not essential, as full training will be given.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Work to deadlines and ability to use own initiative.
- Punctual and flexible on attended hours at work.
- Full clean UK driving licence
In return you will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click on 'Apply' and follow a short application process.