Our client, a well-established insurance organisation based in Greater London are looking to recruit an experienced Underwriter. The successful candidate will support Senior Management in maintaining and developing the Travel, Corporate and Consumer underwriting strategies and philosophies in response to new opportunities and market issues. The role carries with it the recognition of being a leader in profitable solutions, creative products and superior service with fantastic openings for further progression within this large business.
Duties will include
- Management of speciality pricing and services in accordance with underwriting guidelines
- Presenting improvements in pricing and marketing strategies
- Liaising with internal and external customers, maintaining good business relationships
- Portfolio review, management and analysis, contributing towards business performance
- Solid Underwriting/ Analysis experience from within a General Insurance Environment
- Confident and organised, comfortable working independently
- Numerically and analytically minded
- Expert IT skills including Excel and SQL
Byron Recruitment Limited trading as Byron Finance operates as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business. Byron Finance is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Byron Finance is a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job