This is an exciting ongoing temporary opportunity working for an international bank within the Trade Finance team.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Administration and processing of all trade finance products
- Export L/C advising and confirmation
- First and second checking of L/C documents
- Processing of documentary collections and payments
- Processing of guarantees and trade related loans
- Discounting and refinancing
Requirements of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent knowledge of UCP600, URC522, URR725 and ISBP
- Operational experience of all aspects of Trade Finance
- Exposure to LoanIQ, Eximbills and Swift
- This is a busy trade finance team, seeking candidates who have a solid background within first and second checking, and L/C processing, and solid UCP600 knowledge.