Our vision is to be the education recruitment agency most admired for our people; helping our clients find the perfect candidate for the role advertised and guiding new staff towards their ideal role whether that be in day to day supply, long term placements and even permanent placements.
Monarch Education have spent the past few months getting to know the schools in the area to understand their high demand for staff.
Monarch Education are now recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in a primary schools in Plymouth.
The Role -
* Part time role
* Working One to One
* Supporting the class teacher with lessons and resources
* Will involve supporting in literacy and numeracy in particular
* Flexibility is required, this role will include working as a part time meal time assistant
The Candidate -
* Will be creative, friendly and have great behaviour management skills
* Will ideally have experience of THRIVE or similar approaches
* Will be open to learning new educational approaches
* Will work well in a team and be able to work well with the class teacher
* Will be able to use their own initiative
* Will need previous school experience
* Will have excellent communication skills
The School -
* A lovely school with outstanding leadership
* Rated 'Good' by Ofsted
* Offers a carefully planned and stimulating curriculum
* Excellent support for students with SEND
* This is a larger than average primary school that is still growing
This role will require an experienced teaching assistant, ideally with a childcare qualification, but if you have considerable experience we'd still love to hear from you.
Candidates with a sport, or sports coaching background are encouraged to apply.
If you think you would a good fit for this school please send your CV to , once received we aim to come back to you within 48 hours of submission. Alternatively, please call Nikki on for more information.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.
*POLITE REMINDER- if you register with Monarch Education and recommend another teacher/education professional, we can offer you a £200 bonus as part of our referral scheme*
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'