Looking for hard working caring people ready for a new challenge!
We are expanding our team and looking for genuine caring, hands on individuals to join our team of Support Workers and HCA.
As a Support Worker/HCA you will work with a variety of service users of whom have complex needs, learning disabilities and the elderly.
Responsibilities of SW/HCA:
- Working as part of a team with good communication skills is essential.
- Assisting with individual's care including personal care and assisting to maintain a high standard of hygiene, this may include manual handling.
- Encourage the residents with every aspect of their personal development, social skills, personal care and interaction.
- You would be assisting the adults to maintain their own network of friends and relations.
Person Specification for SW/HCA:
- Good understanding of the disabilities, health and social care needs.
- Strong interpersonal and working relationship skills.
- Flexible to wortk various shift patterns including days, nights and weekends.
- Excellent rate of pay
- Local work
- In house training
- First uniform free
- Unlimited flexible working hours
- A dedicated local office to support your indivual needs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job