Location: Gloucestershire, GL2 2AQ
Salary: £22,500 with 10% Shift Allowance (£24,750)
Hours: 4 days on, 4 days off - 10:00-22:00
About the company:
Our client provide contact centre and administration solutions to the fleet and automotive industry. Their Customer Service teams operates around the clock, with a single goal of keeping company car drivers and commercial vehicles mobile, minimising the time that vehicles are off of the road.
Duties of the Shift Manager:
- Create an inclusive team environment where CSR feel valued and their skills are used effectively to make a fair contribution towards SLA and KPI.
- Ensure that direct reports are supported to achieve and maintain competence in their roles and evidence reaccreditation when processes change.
- Skills matrix updated regularly to reflect current capability of individual CSR, with an action plan in place to ensure that adequate skill coverage provided and single CSR dependencies do not evolve.
- Quality framework is utilised effectively to ensure that call handling delivers the right customer outcome, information provided is correct and meets customers' reasonable expectations, whilst adhering to Client specific instructions and best practise followed.
- Ensure that action plans are in place to close soft skill and knowledge gaps identified in an appropriate timeframe through effective delivery of coaching sessions, liaising with Learning & Development where appropriate (training or re-training required).
- Complete quarterly performance reviews with all direct reports including review of performance development plans.
- Where productivity, capability or behavioural issues are identified (including absence), these are managed appropriately in line with relevant policy/guidelines in a timely manner.
- Ensure that issues that may impact service delivery are raised, logged and escalated within appropriate timeframes and appropriate action taken to resolve.
- Liaise with Resource Planning to ensure that sufficient resource is available to achieve the team's SLA and KPI, including submission of recruitment requests within appropriate timeframe.
- Actively engage the team in identifying process improvements that enhance customer experience or process efficiency
- Ensure that appropriate team briefing and communication methods are in place.
- Adhere to shifts allocated by resource planning, including duty manager coverage.
Requirements of the Shift Manager:
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs, must include English and Maths (grade c or above)
- Minimum of 18 months' experience in a busy inbound contact centre environment
- Evidence of 12-24 months' management responsibility within a contact centre
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across the business
- Experience of using computer software packages, including word and excel
Shift Manager Benefits:
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Can gain up to 5 extra days holiday – long service bonus
- Paid extra day for your birthday following probation pass
- Staff recognition scheme
- Structured career paths with development opportunity
- Pension Scheme
- One day off a year to volunteer (as well as normal holiday entitlements)
- This list includes but is not limited to possible staff benefits.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Shift Manager role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job