- Manage staff from both within the team and through external consultants in order to achieve department objectives, including resourcing and people development
- Implement the Internal Audit strategy on in Group & EMEA
- Take on key responsibilities on behalf of the Director of Risk & Audit within Group & EMEA
- Accountable for the design and delivery of the audit plan for Group Functions & EMEA including annual risk assessment
- Maintain and develop relationships with key stakeholders to help ensure the audit work carried out adequately
- Lead fraud investigations as required with appropriate knowledge and skillset
- Influence and facilitate changes to improve the controls environment to mitigate
- Play a key role in the continuing development and improvement of the Risk & Audit team
- Take responsibility for delivering designated ad-hoc projects (e.g. J-SOX compliance, stakeholder mapping and comms etc.)
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Outstanding relationship management capability
- High integrity, trustworthy and reliable
- Ability to inspire and motivate a team to deliver as well as good coaching and people development skills
- Flexible and positive approach to work, including willingness to undertake business travel
- Able to pay attention to detail whilst combining with the ability to see the 'big picture'
- Previous internal audit and investigatory experience, ideally in a managerial role
- Strong audit/finance background
- Relevant accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, CPA)
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a globally recognisable brand where you will play a significant part in the organisation.
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.
- internal audit or London or Manager or audit or finance