We are currently recruiting for a dedicated Senior HR Business Partner to join our team.
As a Senior HR Business Partner, you will champion better work and working lives by supporting the HR Director in delivering the strategic HR objectives across Citizen Services and be responsible for the professional delivery of a full range of proactive human resources services. You will help shape the delivery of HR services by working in partnership with the business to deliver strategic HR objectives that enable managers to support their teams effectively in people facing, public service environments. You will be an organisational change agent and lead projects that deliver the HR strategy. As an Operational Senior HR Business Partner, you will be the HR expert for a specific client group, providing generalist HR consultancy and advice at an approximate ratio of 1:750 colleagues. You will own the client relationship and provide the "voice of the customer" back to the HR team. As a Specialist Senior HR Business Partner, you will lead one of the HR specialisms of Resourcing, Compliance, Management Information or Employee Relations.
This position will be based in Birmingham although travel will be required throughout the UK.
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 per annum, depending upon experience
- Develops effective relationships with senior business leaders to become a trusted partner and works collaboratively to achieve business goals, offering a high quality of service.
- Works effectively with external stakeholders to present a positive image of the business, in particular, the safety and quality of the HR service provision ensuring needs and or requirements are effectively met.
- Relates to people at all levels and with diverse backgrounds supporting others to do the same.
- Takes responsibility for own continuous professional development, identifying learning opportunities both within and outside the organisation.
- Seeks out feedback from key stakeholders and acts on identified development areas.
- Manages change effectively by demonstrating positivity and resilience.
- Is confident in in own decisions and actions whilst guiding others in area of specialism.
- Acts as a professional role model and mentor, demonstrating the values and behaviours of a senior member of the HR leadership team.
- Challenges ineffective behaviours appropriately and encourages new ways of thinking.
- Shares own knowledge and expertise to develop individual capability and lead improved people practices and organisational performance.
- Identifies and shares future possibilities for the development of HR not only across Citizen Services but also across the wider Interserve Group.
- Responsible for the development of HR Team managing individual performance and growth by undertaking regular one to ones and appraisal processes as well as identifying appropriate learning opportunities.
- Acts as a coach and mentor to other HR colleagues to enhance team capability and professional practise.
- Supports senior leaders to identify, coach and develop talent within their business areas.
- Works collaboratively with HR colleagues and other key stakeholders, valuing diversity and encouraging inclusivity to ensure strategic HR priorities are translated into operational reality.
- Responsible for the effective delivery of the HR strategy across assigned business areas, overseeing the implementation of strategic projects including Change Management, TUPE, Engagement, Wellbeing, Talent and Succession planning, Resourcing and Workforce Planning and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Takes ownership of the HR metrics for designated business area and works with senior leaders and colleagues to meet agreed KPI’s and budgetary targets.
- Demonstrates curiosity to actively seek out opportunities to improve organisational performance throughimproved people practices
- Analyses organisational performance data and HR metrics to identify patterns and trends and takes appropriate action to remedy or improve organisational performance
- Leads continuous improvement reviews of HR activities and processes to improve service provision and bring better to life.
- Encourage the contribution of others and promote the use of recognition such as Interserve Awards.
- Use professional HR knowledge and expertise to make recommendations that shape future HR strategy.
- Manages the delivery of HR service provision across designated business area being responsible for the effective coordination and utilisation of HR resources across the division.
- Responsible for leading specific people projects or work-areas, planning and co-ordinating the required activities, people and resources to achieve the desired aims and objectives within prescribed timescales and budgets.
- Manage the requirements and implementation of policies and procedures which keep people safe at work.
- MCIPD or equivalent educational achievement (level 7) plus experience
- Extensive relevant HR experience (generalist or specialist) gained in large complex organisation(s) with multiple stakeholders (including matrix relationships.)
- Extensive experience of operating in a business partner model, working with local managers to create positive business outcomes.
- Extensive experience of coaching and developing HR capability across all levels of an organisation
- Knowledgeable in latest thinking of Human Resources current issues and trends, and evidence of continuing professional development.
- Able to demonstrate personal credibility operating at senior level/multiple disciplines across the organisation with examples that validate HR expertise and how strategic aims have been met.
- Communicates with, challenges and influences a variety of stakeholders effectively. Ability to present sound and well-reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies that results in agreement or behaviour change.
- Ability to lead and manage projects within specified timescales resource and budget allocations
- Ability to travel nationally as required.
- Change Management
- Human Resources
- Succession Planning
- Workforce Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'