Seamstresses Wanted for our Warehouse clothing team!
Are you a skilled seamstress looking for a rewarding opportunity?
Quest Employment is actively seeking experienced Seamstresses to join our warehouse clothing team in Brackmills, Northampton. If you have a passion for sewing and want to work with a dynamic team, this is the perfect chance for you.
- AM Shift: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- PM Shift: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Competitive rates starting from £12.25 per hour
- Previous experience in sewing is essential
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with various fabrics and materials
- Strong attention to detail and quality workmanship
- Ability to follow patterns and instructions precisely
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and adapt
- Competitive pay rates, recognizing your skills and expertise
- Full training provided to enhance your sewing abilities
- Flexible work schedule, working any 5 out of 7 days
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to work with a variety of fabrics and garments
Join us and become an integral part of our clothing production team! With competitive pay rates and all the necessary training provided, this role offers an excellent opportunity to further develop your sewing skills and work in a creative and inspiring environment.
Don't miss this chance to showcase your sewing expertise and be part of a dedicated team crafting high-quality garments.
Quest Employment is an equal opportunity employer, welcoming applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'