SEAFREIGHT IMPORT CLERK - FREIGHT FORWARDING
£23000 to £26000 - 23 days holiday, large Global Freight Forwarder
Excellent Global Freight Forwarding and Logistics global organisation with an enviable reputation in the industry and worldwide presence. Our client is renowned for delivering excellence and ensuring all their freight whether Airfreight, Seafreight, Roadfreight is handled in a time and cost efficient manner.
Seeking to add a new member of staff to join their busy and efficient SEAFREIGHT IMPORT division, they are recruiting for an experienced SEAFREIGHT IMPORT CLERK
The role responsibilities will be to handle SEAFREIGHT IMPORT shipments,
- Liaising with customers, overseas agents, shipping lines etc,
- Receiving Pre-Alerts, opening files
- Tracking and Tracing freight and updating the freight status,
- Processing all shipping instructions and documentation
- Completing customs clearances
- Arranging the delivery of freight to its final destination
- Billing out files and maximising profitability
- Completing all Seafreight Import Administration.
Seeking a confident and competent Freight Forwarder, who has gained experience of working in the freight forwarding industry and is conversant in all aspects of Seafreight Import Operations. Responsible for handling your own customers from enquiry/Pre-Alert to the delivery of freight to its final destination.
- Freight Forwarding