We are looking to recruit an RMN Qualified Nurse on behalf of a Complex Care Home close to Goosnargh in Preston, Lancashire.
The role is to work within an adult mental health and neurological disorder nursing home. Specialist care categories include Challenging Behaviour, Head / Brain injury, Huntington's disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and Schizophrenia.
The Home is fully compliant with CQC with a glowing report.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate:
* Ability to work with the staff and lead by example, including mentoring and teaching staff, conducting supervisions, reviewing medication, resident care plans and risk assessments
* Excellent communication skills
* Monitoring and maintaining clinical standards
* Knowledge of CQC requirements
There is a full time position on nights.
The shifts are 7pm until 7am working on a 2 week rota, week one working Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday and week two working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night.
The Service is split into 3 units with 20 patients on each. There are 3 nurses on day shifts and 2 nurses on nights with experienced senior carers.
The salary is at a competitive rate of £16.50 per hour. The annual salary would be circa £33,500
* Ongoing training and development to aid PDP
* Support with re-validation
* Staff Meals provided
* DBS payment
* Work Place Pension Scheme
* Work in a friendly team with experienced staff
The company is committed to developing and supporting our staff in order to ensure high quality care is provided to our residents and the successful candidate will receive on-going training and development with opportunities for progression within the Company.
Looking to interview ASAP, if you would like further information about this role, please contact Gemma Gill at Search Consultancy on and send your CV (agy).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- STAFF NURSE
- MENTAL HEALTH
- REGISTERED NURSE
- NIGHT SHIFTS