My client is looking for an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual to join their Ranger team. They'll need to carry out effective site management and enhancement of the woodlands, wetlands and grasslands, and actively engage and enthuse visitors, improving the quality of these sites for both people and wildlife.
To deliver this role successfully, you will need to;
• Have practical experience of countryside/rural skills
• Have evidence of good people management and leadership
• Have excellent communication skills including public presentation
• Have a full UK Driving license
The job involves the following aspects of:
- Litter picking
- Driving to different locations driving License is essential
- Refuse collecting
Basic grounds maintenance
Hours of Work - Days: Monday to Friday 40 hours a week (1in 3 weekends worked)
- You will be paid weekly direct to your bank account
-Immediate start required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'