Radio Planner Buyer
Radio Planner Buyer
£22-26k + brilliant benefits
Are you looking to take your next step in radio planning and buying working in a vibrant and progressive independent agency?
As a Radio Planner Buyer you will be working for the UK's most established radio and audio advertising specialist. Based in fantastically convenient offices in Central London, you will be working for an agency with over twenty years heritage in the space and a wide client base across multiple sectors. The culture is outstanding with perks such as personal development plans and regular team socials. This is an ideal next step for a determined individual who is focussed on developing their career within radio and wants to shape this role and have a big impact from Day One.
- Planning - dealing with all planning activities on radio campaigns from start to finish on allocated accounts so campaigns are delivered to the right target audiences
- Relationship management - developing fantastic relationships with key contacts at agencies and media owners to ensure you are their first port of call for any queries
- Reporting on campaign performance so that clients know how effective their budgets are being
- Recognising any possible new business opportunities to ensure the pipeline of clients stays strong
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge about the radio industry so you are an expert in your field
- Previous experience in radio planning and buying (or an internship/some work experience within the radio industry) will mean you can immediately start working on campaigns from the very start
- A solid understanding and passion for the radio industry will ensure you can deliver on client briefs with creativity and ideas
- Strong negotiation skills will mean you are able to get the best return on investment for your clients
- Excellent prioritisation skills to enable yourself to work quickly and efficiently
- Numeracy and analytical ability are important so you can analyse the performance of your campaigns
If this role sounds like your ideal next career step and you are looking to join an exciting, innovative business, click the apply button now!
- media planning
- media buying
- planner buyer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"