We’re recruiting for an experienced Planning & Resource Manager to join our Operations team on a full time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for producing accurate forecasting, planning, scheduling and management information reporting and you will effectively manage the Real Time Analyst, working closely with the Contact Centre Manager to ensure the smooth running of our busy Contact Centre.
Your duties will also include:
- Administrative support along with analysis and recommendations in order to drive the delivery of the resourcing and performance within the Contact Centre in line with operational targets and objectives.
- Maintaining an optimising telephony and workforce management system configuration for existing and new accounts within the Contact Centre.
- Effective management and training of the Real Time Analyst, providing coaching, development and support where required.
- Communicating with managers to delivery seamless planning.
- Providing Recruitment forecasting for the Resourcing Officer.
For the role we require someone with a Resource Planning background who has solid experience in leading multi-channel forecasting and scheduling. You will also have strong analytical and reasoning skills with the ability to problem solve and make decisions.
Ideally you will also have knowledge of Injixo and experience of business objects or other reporting applications.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to really get stuck in and has the drive to succeed, complimenting our ever growing business!
We offer a fantastic benefits package that not only promotes a healthy life style but based on our employee feedback can reduce financial burdens felt by all, these include:
- 24 days holiday (rising after length of service)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Long Service Awards
- Life Assurance
- Online reward and recognition system
- Fresh fruit every week
- Pizza's once a month
For more info on our unrivalled benefits, please visit our website!
- Contact Centre
- Management Information