Global Consultancy Seeking Personal Assistant / Social Media Coordinator To Join Growing Team
Your new company
A global consulting business based in London, with offices around the world is seeking a versatile PA to join a growing team.
Your new role
This position requires the ability to anticipate next steps, think creatively, be innovative, solve problems and take a broad perspective in order to make the founder's lives easier. The successful candidate must be highly intelligent, a very quick learner, dynamic, tech savvy, confident, anticipatory, a multi-tasker, exceptionally well-organised and resourceful
This is a busy role which will also involve travelling, with the founders, around the world regularly including the US, Europe, South Africa and Australia. A brilliant opportunity for anyone who enjoys travelling!
- Personal and professional diary management for founders
- Attendance at client briefs and then creating a proposal from templates, whilst also using initiative to complete a significant draft document for Directors
- Provision of conceptual and creative input into proposals, presentations and preparation of training program materials using PowerPoint and other technologies;
- Preparation of complex travel itineraries, accommodation and program coordination for UK and overseas travel
- Event Management and Coordination of all global Leadership and programmes
- Organising and booking meetings, programmes, workshops and conferences
- Create and manage content for all social media process e.g. video, blog and quotes
- Daily output in all appropriate social media channels
- Drive the content and calendar for the social media
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 1-2 years+ executive PA experience is essential, preferably in a service or corporate environment
- Minimum 1-2 years marketing and/or social media experience, preferably in a service or corporate environment is desired
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.