Payroll administrator for a Firm of Chartered Accountants in Solihull, up to £25000 pa DoE. The payroll administrator must have some previous experience of working in a bureau type environment, preferably in a Firm of Accountants.
Your expected duties will include:
- Managing all the payroll processing from start to finish
- Processing monthly, weekly and annual payrolls for clients
- Ensuring all information is accurate and reported to the client
- Implementing and running all auto enrolment work place pensions
- P11d processing
- Year end payroll procedures and P60 reporting
If you are looking for a part time role for a better work/life balance then please submit your CV for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job