To £45k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Strive Supply Chain are a leading management recruitment consultancy, specialising in Supply Chain, Production, Planning, Logistics, Transport & Warehouse Operations, please visit our website at www.strive.co .uk or join us on twitter at twitter.co m/strivellp for further vacancies and information.
Our client is a leading FMCG company in their sector in the UK and we are delighted to assist them in their search for an Operations Manager at their site in the West Midlands, on a Monday to Friday basis.
Reporting into the General Manager, you will be expected to manage all Warehouse and Transport activity, ensuring the highest level of support to the rest of the UK network at this busy NDC (day one for day two).
- Direct, control and monitor all shifts (70) and Shift Managers (x3) to ensure the completion of all daily functions fully, safely and accurately
- Ensure proper and correct use of the Warehouse Management Systems and regularly run reports and checks to monitor site performance.
- Maintain operational and cost efficiencies throughout the operation, looking at areas for continuous improvement
- Health & Safety and Welfare of the team
- Day to day management of the operation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sound knowledge of AS400 or other enterprise management systems
- Holds a Transport Manager CPC
- Operated at Logistics Manager / Operations Manager level at medium sized logistics sites in excess of over 50,000 square foot
- Experience of managing warehouse, trunking and radial delivery operations
- Experience of managing medium sized teams of c. 100 FTEs
You will thrive on autonomy and not be afraid to challenge the status quo!
Apply now for immediate consideration
- Warehouse Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job