MotoNovo Finance's Operational Risk Department plays a crucial part in ensuring the continued success and growth of the company, they are fundamental in ensuring that all processes within the company are monitored, challenged and reported.
We are currrently seeking a Operational Risk Manager who will be instrumental in ensuring all relevant Operational Risks are being identified, assessed and documented across the MNF Group. They will need to ensure all the systems and controls that we have in place are effective in mitigating any Operational Risks and are continuously being addressed and maintained.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Educated to degree level or the equivalent
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a management role with 2 years in risk management capacity
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to converse at all levels within the business
- Strong analytical skills, able to make rational judgments from the available information and analysis
- Strong problem solving skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent planning and organising skills
As a MotoNovian you can enjoy a fantastic benefits package including; Pension (employer contribution of 10%),Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, 23 days holiday plus your Birthday off and a Wellbeing day! We also offer Child Care Vouchers, discount finance rates and so many more benefits of being part of an Investors in People accredited, 'Best Companies’ business.
For the full breakdown of responsibilities please click apply.
We are committed to the achievement of equal opportunities.
Please be aware that MotoNovo Finance reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.