OHA - Permanent - Full Time - Warwick
Our leading client in the Warwick area is looking for an OHA to join their friendly and supportive team.
It is a Full-Time Permanent position.
The role will incorporate the full Occupational Health remit, including Case Management (both face to face and over the phone), fitness medicals, health surveillance, health & wellbeing promotion.
Skills required include:
- Registration with NMC Part 3
- Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work effectively independently and also within a wider remote-based team framework
- Solid experience of providing general medicals and undertaking health surveillance activities
- Experience of case management and the provision of occupational health advice
- Ability to demonstrate excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Strong IT literacy and time management skills
- Ability to demonstrate a self-motivated and proactive approach to work
- Comprehensive understanding of the principles and practice of data protection and confidentiality in occupational health
For further details please send your CV to us and we will give you further details.
- Case Management
- health surveillance
- part 3
- occuparional health
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'