OPPORTUNITY FOR A MILK ROUNDSMAN WITH A GROWING COMPANY
COMPETITIVE BASIC SALARY UP TO £17,000
My client is currently seeking to expand further and find individuals to join the team as a MILK ROUNDSMAN, for delivery of milk and local produce to their customer base.
My client is an independent dairy operating in Colchester and surrounding areas, and is keen to meet with motivated individuals looking to transfer their skills and customer service experience into this forward thinking organisation.
You will be encouraged to proactively identify business process improvement opportunities and ensure high levels of customer services are maintained at all times. The role is 40 hours per week over 6 days from 1am to 7am and two evening collecting between 4pm and 7pm,
Key Skills & Experience:
- Must hold a full driving license with no penalty points
- Ideal candidate will be 25 years and over (Due to insurance purposes)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be self-motivated with drive and for success
- Must have a good standard of literacy and numeracy
- To have good communication skills and be a good influencer
- Must have previous multi-drop experience with references
- Must have previous cash handling experience with references
If you tick the boxes, and would like to be considered, please apply without delay.
WE ARE SHORTLISTING NOW SO PLEASE APPLY IN CONFIDENCE FOR THIS POSITION.
Please note we act as outsourced resourcers and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.
Prima Ardelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Cash Collection
- Multi Drop