Job Title: KNPS Facilitator
Location: Milton Keynes
Develop and deploy the KNPS business strategy for Continuous Improvement within the contract to ensure delivery of KN business objectives. KNPS Facilitators are key individuals in the KNPS organization. Guided and supported by a KNPS Manager/Black belt they will be the people who conduct the majority of large scale improvement projects. They will also be the main link to the wider workforce to train, coach/Mentor, and most importantly involve them in the foundation KNPS tools and improvement technique.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Implement the KNPS deployment strategy to support a culture of CI in their assigned MBU business
- Identify cost savings and efficiencies by utilising resources and exploiting operational synergies
- Development of improvement teams through training in technical Business Improvement (BI) methodologies like Lean Processing and Six Sigma.
- Mentoring of KNPS trainees to technical and practical competence through hands on project support and delivery
- Enhance staff performance through the implementation and management of engagement initiatives, providing appropriate learning opportunities; fostering a culture of long term engagement with staff.
- Effectively lead and motivate whilst showing personal awareness, professionalism and sensitivity where required
- Ensure consistent compliance with all applicable legislation and KN standards (i.e. QSHE, KN Policies and procedures, KNPS, statutory legislation, etc.)
- Develop and maintain "customer" relationships with operations in line with a partnership approach
Your skills and experience
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Recognised GB/BB certification in Lean /Six Sigma methodologies (KN, or external accreditation)
- Demonstration of at least 2 years successful CI deployment experience
- Strong experience in training and developing people in CI methodologies
- Good presentation skills
- Good knowledge of creating and interrogating spreadsheets
- Ability to collect and interpret complex data
- Experience in creation and delivery of training and presentation material
With more than 76,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management.
Learn more >>
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job