I am currently working with a Legal 500 London based law firm with over 60 years-experience advising technology, media and entertainment clients. Due to expansion, the firm is currently looking for a Junior Real Estate Lawyer to join their busy team in London on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful candidate must have at least 1 – 3 years PQE with a strong academic background. Ideally the candidate should be able to deal with a wide range of property matters including acquisitions and disposals, property development, corporate support and re-financing. You must be confident in liaising with a range of clients ranging from developers, investors and private property companies.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Must have at least 1 – 3 years PQE
• Have a solid academic background
• Have experience with a wide range of property matters
• Ability to manage own workload
• Have good IT skills
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Able to work efficiently on own initiative
• Determination to progress career within the real estate sector
• Location: Mayfair
• Salary range (DOE): £40,000 - £60,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK855
To register your interest for this Vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this Vacancy.