2 x HR Administrator; Temp to Perm; Paying up to £20,000; Based in Accrington
Our valued client, who is a leader in their field, is currently looking for 2 HR Administrators to support their HR function on an immediate start basis. The HR Administrator will report into the HR Manager at their offices based in Accrington. The HR Administrator will work in a friendly and supporting small HR team, and primarily support the day-to-day admin for HR. This HR Administrator job is ideal for anybody who wants to build their HR experience with a company that truly values the people that work for them.
The successful candidate's core duties and responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Being the first point of contact for employees, and dealing with queries in a timely and positive manner.
* Updating employee details and requests, such as holiday, flexible working, paternity/maternity;
* Produce letters for new starters, leavers and those approaching probationary periods, as well as creating and updating new starter files;
* Monitor/Log absence and keeping an up to date spreadsheet of absent employees;
* Checking HR correspondence and coordinating with appropriate personnel;
* Ad-hoc HR projects when required.
* Proven HR Admin experience of at least 6 months.
* Previous use of HR systems & MS packages.
The ideal candidate will be able to think on their feet, work well independently and in a team, and be a positive influence on the overall HR function. The right person will also have an acute awareness and ability to deliver excellent customer service.
Our client would only wish to consider candidates who hold a minimum of 6 months recent working experience as a HR Administrator, covering similar duties to the above. The successful candidate will possess excellent I.T skills (being competent in using Microsoft packages such as Excel) and will be confident and articulate enough to communicate with all areas of the organisation, as well as the HR team and Managers.
All applications will be considered, however if you have not heard from us within 3-5 days it is safe to assume your application has not been successful. We will keep your details on file unless otherwise advised. If you are a previously registered candidate of Search then please call Nina Ebanks on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.