McGinley Education are currently recruiting for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA) to work at a large secondary school in Manchester. You will be working across Key Stages 3 and Key Stages 4 providing support to SEND Pupils.
You will be required to lead small groups of pupils and be confident teaching across all subjects. As you will be working with SEND pupils it is essential that you have previous experience differentiating work to suit all ability levels within each group.
The role is to start as soon as possible on a 6 week temporary basis with a view to continue longer.
You will need to possess the following skills and qualifications to be considered for the role:
- Have a level 4 CACHE certificate
- Team Teach Certificate is desirable but not essential
- SEND experience is desirable but not essential for all positions
- You would be responsible for the supporting the teacher and helping the pupils (groups and 1:1 basis)
- Ensure that the objectives set by the teacher are met.
- Support pupils throughout the lesson, answering questions and overcoming difficulties they encounter
The benefits of working through McGinley Education include:
- Competitive Rates of pay (paid to scale on long term placements)
- Your own personal, dedicated consultant
- £150 free Amazon vouchers for every Teacher/Teaching Assistant you refer that works 10 days for McGinley Education
Here at McGinley Education we offer a personal touch to the recruitment process. From initial conversations to face to face meetings, we ensure we know exactly what you are looking for. You will be assigned a specific point of contact within the team- who will be available to you outside of office hours if needed. We take great pride in establishing and building long lasting relationships with our schools. We are passionate about placing people who are creative, engaging and ultimately have a love for Education.
If you feel you tick all the boxes above and believe that you are suitable for this challenge then please get in touch. You can contact McGinley Education on or apply below.