Remote home working - However must be able to travel to adhoc clients meetings in London
A great opportunity has arisen to join a leading marketing and communications agency as a Lead Copywriter with a healthcare background.
This is a key role for one of the largest accounts in the business. The successful candidate will own the account from a copy/scientific point of view-not only writing but seeing projects all the way through to production. This includes overseeing copy from more junior writers where necessary and liaising with designers, artworkers, and developers to deliver a final product. In addition to writing, you will be the go-to person for various areas-developing and maintaining detailed knowledge relevant to client’s brands.
Role and responsibilities:
- Leading and participating in client briefing calls to understand client requirements and presenting work to medics and brand managers for review and discussion.
- Zinc/Promomat referencing and partnering with the in-house medical editor to maintain high quality work on tight timelines.
- There will be a range of copy materials including i-details, emails, websites and videos
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working as a medical writer ideally within an agency
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Client-facing experience
- Desire to make an account your own, suggesting ways to improve and do things differently
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'