Please note this client will only consider candidates who live in and around the Kettering area.
This large full service digital marketing agency has an opening for an exciting role for an English graduate with a passion for writing.
They are currently looking to employee a graduate to join their growing team. Successful candidates will be involved in many aspects of online marketing working with a range of clients across a variety of industries. The role is suited to a recent graduate looking to take the first steps .This exciting new opportunity will involve working across a range of projects creating SEO Friendly content for client websites, blogs and social media channels.
You will be working alongside the technical SEO team and taking responsibility for creating well written, engaging content for client websites and content marketing campaigns.
- Write copy for a wide range of client projects: Web Page Business Copy, Blog Articles, Social Media Updates and Informational SEO Content
- Write email newsletter copy for in house marketing campaigns
- Write all of your copy from an SEO point of view.
- Carry out Keyword Research in order to guide your content creation
- Be helpful, flexible and proactive within the team.
- Prioritise work according to campaign schedules.
- Proof-read your own work before handing it over to clients.
- Managing a range of technical SEO clients on a monthly basis
- Creating SEO-friendly content for websites and blogs
- Creating and managing social media campaigns
- Creating strategic plans for SEO, copywriting and social media purposes
- Setting up and running Google Ad campaigns
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following
English RELATED degree 2:1 +
An understanding of search engine optimisation and the factors that influence high rankings
Reporting and analysis
Social media management software
Key social media platforms for B2C and B2B customers
Enthusiasm for digital marketing
Confidence when speaking with current and potential clients both in person and over the phone
Creative and proactive approach to digital marketing
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to prioritise workloads and keep to deadlines
Comfortably accept feedback on work and ideas
Helpful, flexible and ambitious
HOLIDAY: 28 days holiday including bank holidays
BENEFITS: Successful candidates will follow a mentor programme to monitor progress and ensure the candidate is comfortable handling all areas of the role. Candidates will be working within a team of Copywriters and Technical SEO Specialists offering sound advice across all areas of Digital Marketing.
- Specific training tailored to your career goals
- Close-knit team
- Modern offices in Kettering
- Company-wide social events
- Incentives and rewards
HOURS OF WORK: 8.30-5.30pm 1 hour lunch
HEALTH AND SAFETY: No issues to report
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'