This is an exciting new opportunity for a creative graduate looking to join a dynamic professional creative agency and start in the role of SEO online copywriter.
You will work across a range of projects creating SEO Friendly content for client websites, blogs and social media channels.
You will be working alongside the technical SEO team and taking responsibility for creating well written, engaging content for client websites and content marketing campaigns.
- Write copy for a wide range of client projects: Web Page Business Copy, Blog Articles, Social Media Updates and Informational SEO Content
- Write email newsletter copy for in house marketing campaigns
- Write all of your copy from an SEO point of view.
- Carry out Keyword Research in order to guide your content creation
- Be helpful, flexible and proactive within the team.
- Prioritise work according to campaign schedules.
- Proof-read your own work before handing it over to clients.
- Degree in English, Creative Writing, Journalism or similar
- Able to condense and summarise key messages in an engaging way
- Think creatively and generate ideas for content as well as given briefs.
- You’ll need excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Diligent with attention to detail - producing a high standard of work is important
- Comfortable responding to feedback on work
- Experience in writing content for the web
- Understanding in the fundamentals of SEO Copywriting
- Experience working within a team
- Ability to write well about any field, subject matter or industry.
- Ability to write within given tone of voice or house style
- Engaging Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'