Looking to start a career in financial sales in the heart of Glasgow? Our client is looking for a competitive and ambitious Graduate FX Sales Broker to join their growing team. A sociable office environment as well as an unrivalled, uncapped commission structure, this opportunity is perfect for anybody looking to earn a considerable sum of money in their first year.
Benefits and perks:
- £22k basic salary first year (OTE £40k), second year £75k, third year £100k+
- World class training platform
- Social office environment with monthly lunch clubs and quarterly holidays for top performers
- Company iPhone and laptop
- Weekly 5-a-side football team
- Opportunities to relocate after 9 months
Job title: Graduate FX Sales Broker
Salary: £20-22k basic, £40k OTE + benefits
Start date: March 2018
Over the past decade, our client has grown exponentially to become a household name in foreign exchange. They work closely with FTSE 100 businesses to understand and help them with their FX requirements. They believe in training their new hires to the best possible standard in order to maximise their opportunities to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity to start your career in sales in a fast-paced and competitive environment with a number of generous benefits.
- Develop new business - approaching new potential customers
- Account management - develop ongoing relationships with the clients you bring in
- Cold call prospective clients to generate leads
- Meeting with Financial Directors and C-level executives
- Gain product knowledge and become an expert in your field
The ideal Graduate FX Sales Broker for our client will have the following:
- Strong work ethic and money motivated
- Competitive edge and evidence to show this (e.g. background in sport)
- Resilient and able to cope with being knocked back
- Confident in communicating with both clients and colleagues
- Ambition to progress
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to James Axford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job