Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 29 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Freighter Crew
Location: Heathrow Airport
Contract: Permanent Full Time contract
Shifts: No set shifts, must be 100% flexible.
Salary: Approximately £25,200 rising to £26,200 after 6 months, and £27,600 after 12 months including shift pay.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in a safe and efficient manner
- Liaise with customers in a polite and efficient manor – must have good customer service
- Manually load cargo into aircraft, operating the aircraft in-plane loading systems
- Assist with aircraft towing and push back operations
- Interact with transport staff with the efficient turnaround of their vehicle
- Complete damage reports for equipment and cargo – must have good IT skills
- Maintain the security of cargo in accordance with Company Security procedures
- Understand the requirements of Good Distribution Practice for pharmaceutical and medicinal products
- Any other duties as required by management
- You must have previous Ramp or Baggage Handling experience
MUST have a full manual UK/EU driving licence (3 points maximum)
MUST have not lived/worked outside of the UK in the past 5 years
MUST not have any unspent criminal convictions or cautions
MUST have previous Ramp or Baggage Handling experience
MUST be aged 18+
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job