New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years and now one of the UK’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Fabrication Team Leader to join their team based in Rotherham. They are offering a competitive salary of £12.75 per hour plus shift allowance for working nights.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Your duties as a Fabrication Shift Manager will include:-
- Layout and organize the production process to provide maximum efficiency and process control.
- Ensure commercial aspect of all decisions are made a priority
- Implement and maintain strict quality controls across the fabrication process
- Ensure team members are fully trained:- to use the relevant machines and equipment; to be able to read drawings; to produce the required quality; and to maximize efficiency
- Manage the department and ensure that all employees fulfil their respective responsibilities.
- Apply best practice in work methods and material handling to reduce hazards and risk of accidents and to ensure a safe working environment which complies with Health & Safety Standards
- Develop personnel in line with their capabilities, expectations and the company’s requirements
- Actively seek and apply continuous improvements to all processes including the management system
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Fabrication Shift Manager:
- Previous experience in relevant environment preferable
- Good understanding of fabrication and welding processes
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Understanding of company quality procedures and specific customer requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers on quality and service
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and lead and manage others to achieve desired results
- Management experience
- Team leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented change agent who is an effective business systems thinker
- Excellent Communicator
Fabrication Shift Manager Working Hours: 6.00am – 2.00pm / 10.00pm to 6.00am
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Health care scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Fabrication Shift Manager please click ‘Apply’ now!