New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years and now one of the UK’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, our client is looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Fabrication Team Leader to join their team based in Rotherham. They are offering a competitive salary of £12.75 per hour plus shift allowance for working nights.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Your duties as a Fabrication Shift Manager will include:-
- Layout and organize the production process to provide maximum efficiency and process control.
- Ensure commercial aspect of all decisions are made a priority
- Implement and maintain strict quality controls across the fabrication process
- Ensure team members are fully trained:- to use the relevant machines and equipment; to be able to read drawings; to produce the required quality; and to maximize efficiency
- Manage the department and ensure that all employees fulfil their respective responsibilities.
- Apply best practice in work methods and material handling to reduce hazards and risk of accidents and to ensure a safe working environment which complies with Health & Safety Standards
- Develop personnel in line with their capabilities, expectations and the company’s requirements
- Actively seek and apply continuous improvements to all processes including the management system
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Fabrication Shift Manager:
- Previous experience in relevant environment preferable
- Good understanding of fabrication and welding processes
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
- Understanding of company quality procedures and specific customer requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers on quality and service
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and lead and manage others to achieve desired results
- Management experience
- Team leadership and motivational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented change agent who is an effective business systems thinker
- Excellent Communicator
Fabrication Shift Manager Working Hours: 6.00am – 2.00pm / 10.00pm to 6.00am
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Health care scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Fabrication Shift Manager please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job