Full Time - Permanent
£45000 ( plus care allowance )
We are currently recruiting for an Echocardiographer to work in the London area covering community based Echocardiography clinics including. The appointed candidate will be entitled to a car allowance.
Our Echocardiogram division is a BSE accredited Echo department and we pride ourselves on the quality of care we are able to deliver to our patients and commissioners across 70 sites within the UK and Northern Ireland.
An Echocardiographer is expected:
- To be proficient with the BSE reporting guidelines,
- Providing a safe and welcoming clinical environment for the patient throughout the Echo examination.
- You would also be expected to act effectively and professionally whilst delivering a high standard of patient care.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and technical standard of work, complying with relevant Codes of Practice.
What skills and experience will you need to apply?
- ONC/HNC in MPPM and/or BSc in Clinical Science or Equivalent
- Required level of clinical training to support physiological qualifications
- Flexibility to work shifts as required
- Eligibility to drive in the UK
- Knowledge of quality issues and clinical governance and previous experience or Working within a hospital or mobile environment
We can offer you the opportunity to do something you love, with the right support to access the roles you want, through clear career paths and best-in-class training and development. This is an environment where you have accountability for your career and are able to make a real contribution to the organisation and to our patients.
We offer a highly competitive salary and a generous flexible benefits package, including:
- Private medical insurance,
- Childcare vouchers,
- Cycle to work and gym membership schemes.
In addition, we are committed to offering on-going investment and support in professional development, creating a natural career path.
If you would like to apply for this position please email or call .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job