Deputy Head Greenkeeper
Location: Virginia Water
Located in Surrey, just 40 minutes outside of central London, my client is one of the world's finest private members golf and country clubs.
Following a multi-million pound upgrade of their iconic West Course and leading up to the annual European Tour event my client are searching for a Deputy Head Greenkeeper to join their dedicated team.
As Deputy Head Greenkeeper you will be responsible for producing excellent standards and the highest quality of work on one of the three 18-hole golf courses, admired by both Golf Pro's and spectators alike.
This position is based on a 40-hour week, including weekends, worked on a rota basis; however flexibility will be essential, particularly over the summer months and leading up to and during tournaments.
Skills and Experience:
· Minimum 2 - 5 years' Greenkeeping experience required
· NVQ Level 3 Sports Turf Management is essential, Foundation Degree desirable.
· PA1, 2 and 6 Spraying Certificates essential
· CS32 and CS33 Chainsaw Qualifications desirable
· A passion to learn and exceed Member expectations
· A Flexible, Can-Do Attitude with a positive outlook
· Full valid Driving Licence required
· Competitive Salary
· Additional overtime available
· Opportunity to gain valuable European Tour Championship experience
· 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Use of Club Facilities including two of their golf courses.
· Corporate Gym membership at a local four star hotel.
· Internal Progression, Training and Development, with the opportunity to gain professional qualifications
· Top of the range uniform provided
· Free meals on duty
· Free Parking