Customer Service Administrator
Juice Recruitment is delighted to be working with a vibrant, creative and dynamic organisation based in North Bristol with the appointment of an Customer Service Administrator to join their client focused team.
This is an incredibly varied role that will see you taking responsibility for a wide range of duties:
- Delivering a first-class customer experience
- Confidently resolve queries, whilst maintaining the highest level of professionalism
- Organising product deliveries
- Assisting with the buying process
- Managing customer expectations and timeframes
- Following up on deliveries
- Confidently advising customers on suitable products
This is the perfect opportunity for a customer focused individual who is looking to move away from a heavily telephone-based role.
You will be a naturally adaptable and proactive individual, who strives to go above and beyond in your job role!
Please note that due to remote location, own transport is an essential requirement for the role
If you’re looking to be part of an award winning and friendly team, contact Kate at Juice Recruitment today for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'