A fantastic opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Customer Services Administrator. If you are passionate about delivering outstanding customer service, and thriving in a buzzing environment, then we want to hear from you.
Primary responsibility is managing the relationship with customers on a day to day basis in an appropriate manner. Contact will be via the telephone and email.
The main responsibilities include:
* To respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests primarily by phone but also by e-mail and fax and taking ownership to ensure the customer receives a high level of service at all times.
* To handle and resolve customer complaints timely and in a professional manner.
* To direct any requests and unresolved issues to the designated internal resources.
* To follow up customer orders with internal departments on time and update customers proactively.
* To communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
* To record details of actions taken
* To follow up on customer interactions
* To escalate issues to the Team leader or Management level on time.
* To support other Customer Care team roles when required/requested.
* To support projects and process improvements to increase customer satisfaction and productivity
You will be measured on your success through the following metrics:
* Customer satisfaction ratings
* Call stats
This is an exciting opportunity, offering progression to individuals who work hard, and are keen to progress, and there is also Re-location support on offer for the right individual.
* Knowledge and/or experience of how to service a Customer
* Experience in a multi-national, global customer care company desirable
* Experience with SAP desirable but not mandatory
* Good IT skills specifically working in Microsoft Office
* Interpersonal skills
* Good written and spoken German
* Listening skills
* Customer focused in fast paced environment
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Team minded
* Fluent German speaking
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.