Location: Birmingham, B139QZ
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits including freedom to work remotely
Are you a Content Superstar with an insatiable appetite for content?
A global company is looking for a copywriter with at least 3-5 years' experience writing for B2B enterprise companies or clients to join their team.
They provide idea and innovation management software that gather the collective opinion of groups - employees, partners and customers - to help discover groundbreaking ideas and make more efficient and effective business decisions.
They are looking for a content writer who can galvanize and invigorate corporate decision-makers across a wide variety of content channels, while maintaining a consistent and unified brand voice.
As the lead content writer, you will be the focal point for all content related marketing activity at the company, and so you must have an aptitude for creating compelling writing at every level: whether you are writing a 25-character piece of ad-copy or a 2,500-word white paper. Most importantly, you are someone who can embrace, digest and disseminate the mountains of thought leadership which define their industry landscape, and help to solidify their place amongst them!
About the Role
As their Copywriter, you will be involved in the following:
- Acting as an authority on their product and marketplace
- Keeping a comprehensive understanding of their features, use-cases, competitors, and the culture of corporate innovation
- Creating compelling content that inspires readers to take action
- Adopting & maintaining a consistent voice which compliments their brand and audience
- Collaborating with the design, digital, product management, sales and other teams
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience writing for B2B enterprise companies or clients (technology/software, SaaS focus strongly preferred)
- BS/BA in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or relevant field (preferable)
- Exceptional research, writing & editing skills (long-form business strategy/consulting thought leadership and academic-style essays or articles strongly preferred)
- Comfortable handling all types of content (including whitepapers, newsletters, slogans, webpages, presentations, brochures, product video scripts)
- Capable of taking input or constructive criticism to help refine content
- Strong organizational & communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects to meet deadlines without compromising on quality or attitude
- Willingness to travel to Birmingham on occasion if necessary
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous job titles including Copywriter, Content Writer, Marketing Executive, Content Creator, Marketing Manager, Scriptwriter may be considered.
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Content Writer
- Content Creator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job