Commercial Research Analyst. Our Client is a well-established Chartered surveying practice who are currently recruiting for a Commercial Research Analyst to develop and lead the Commercial Research Programme in conjunction with their Head of Research. The successful Analyst will be responsible for delivering the UK Commercial Research programme. In addition, there is scope for the right candidate to become actively involved in international commercial markets and aid in the delivery of the company's Global research programme, with a focus on the Commercial sector.
- Responsible for the delivery of regular UK commercial reports, both for internal use and for clients, by demonstrating the ability to produce reports in a style that captures the imagination.
- Delivering analytical support for the Research team in the development of the in-house view of the UK commercial property market and one-off topic issues for use with clients and the press.
- Responsible for managing the day to day in-house London/South East/UK commercial property performance databases and external data, including liaising with key teams across the business, as well as key clients.
- Analysing and dissecting data trends independently, with a view to identifying patterns of relevance to the firm, clients and the media.
- Undertaking market analysis to support the delivery of thought leadership papers and contribute ideas to the UK commercial research programme.
- Contributing to commercial consultancy projects and developing relationships internally and with clients, developing the team's reputation in the commercial arena, both in the UK and internationally.
- Contributing to the development and delivery of commercial research client presentations.
- Becoming a key point of contact for a wide range of commercial enquiries from the business and clients, such as market data analysis, supply database development, transactions and market activity, Land Registry searches and Dun & Bradstreet credit report searches.
- Building commercial market expertise within the business, with its clients and in the wider property research community.
- Working with the Business Development and Marketing teams to use the research content to produce bulletins, presentations, seminars, workshops and social media content, as needed
The Person: You will possess a relevant degree (finance, numeric, economics, real estate) and ideally additionally be educated to post graduate level, preferably in Real Estate, Economics, Statistics or equivalent professional qualification. You will have practical real estate industry analysis / research experience and ideally possess a demonstrable record of the commercial sector. You will have the ability to manage and deliver a complex work programme, working independently and as part of a team and possess a track record of developing and managing relationships at all levels. Additionally, you should be confident - comfortable presenting to large groups of professionals and with excellent report writing skills and be highly numerate, able to analyse and interpret market data.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate