Our client is the largest global independently owned insurance broker in the world, with an enviable record of growth over the last few years. They operate out of multiple territories and have an international branch network. Dealing with both retail and wholesale clients and operating a culture that is unique, emanating from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management and the flat structure in which the organisation operates.
The business has achieved significant success in recent years with strong organic growth and positive client and employee feedback. The internal culture of the organisation is recognised as a key differentiator and the quality of service delivery is highly rated by their clients.
In line with this sustained growth the business is looking for a capable individual to join their progressive team of dedicated claims professionals in a broking environment.
The team in question provide advice and support to clients with regard to Professional Indemnity (UK and Global), Financial Institutions, Directors and Officers, Medical Malpractice and Cyber Liability claim notifications. They are passionate advocates on behalf of clients, conducting negotiations with Insurers, their solicitors and other third parties whilst advising clients and, where necessary, managing their expectations.
Suitable candidates will need to fit well into a diverse team of 16 ranging from apprentices to legally qualified associates.
The ideal candidate is likely:
• To have at least 2 years’ experience in the claims broking environment
• To be willing to continue their studies to CII qualification
• To be able to work in a high performing team
• To be able to work to deadlines to help the team to achieve SLA’s
• Experience of ECF/CLASS processing
This opportunity can offer:
• A friendly, collegiate environment
• Exposure to large interesting clients
• Plenty of training including support towards gaining formal qualifications
• Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Claims Handling