UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST
3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment
CART CaptionerLondon salary circa £35,000 Our client is a leader in their field and due to continued success and growth of the business are seeking to recruit A CART Captioner to be based at their client site in Canary Wharf London . The ideal candidate will have experience of real time captioning the CART captioner Court Stenographer is primarily responsible for providing quick and accurate real time captioning for telephone-based meeting conversations,financial conferences and seminars
The real time captioning, CART captioner, Court stenographer is primarily responsible for providing quick and accurate real time captioning for telephone-based meeting conversations, financial conferences and seminars.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Multitask (hear audio, voice what was heard, proof-read developing captions - all simultaneously).
- Stenographer skills with ability to utilize a Stenography Machine, Eclipse CAT or CATalyst software for typing real time captioning.
- Maintain accuracy and speed of upwards of 200 words per minutes.
- Monitor technical issues on calls and report to appropriate staff.
- Attend job-appropriate meetings and training sessions.
- Additional duties as assigned by administration
- Will have excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
Benefits: Will be based at client site in Canary Wharf London
3% pension contribution (after 6 months probation period)
23 days holiday in first year (holiday years rising after length
of service January to December) to 25 during 3rd year
Death in service benefits (3 x annual salary)
Private medical insurance (after 6 months probation period)
Join a company wher you will feel valued
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job