Pay Rate: £13.45 - £15.00p/h
Each period is around on hour and a half.
Duration: Temporary Ongoing
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Luton area starting in the near future.
· Provides excellent education provision and supports the needs of learners and local employers
· Provide a huge selection of vocational courses and career opportunities from Entry Level up to University Level
· deeply committed to delivering quality teaching and learning and providing innovative educational opportunities to the community
· You will be Supporting hearing Impaired learners in a further education setting.
· You will be working with students aged 16+
· Effective curriculum and lesson planning which meets individual needs is essential
What you will need:
- Must have Level 3 BSL (British sign language) Qualification or working towards it.
· Experience supporting hearing impaired learners
· Certificate in related subject
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Access to pension scheme
• Weekly Pay for all candidates
• Continual Professional Development
• Dedicated and fully trained consultants, here to promote and develop our staff
• Long Term and permanent vacancy focus
• Permanent vacancy access to reed.co.uk, the UK’s largest, most visited online jobsite.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job