A fabulous Bridal Stylist is needed to join this busy, highly respected and award winning bridal boutique in Harrogate. They have both full time and part time positions available.
To them, bridal shopping is all about an experience and so you will be required to excel in all areas of the client experience as we aim to consistently raise the bar in independent retail. Working here can be physical, dresses are heavy and there are a lot of them. In peak season the days are long but it is great fun and incredibly rewarding.
Previous retail sales experience with luxury goods and services is a must but it does not necessarily have to be in bridal wear.
- Dealing with potential new and existing brides in one to one consultations
- Advising on all aspects of bridal attire
- Meeting and Exceeding shop targets
- Answering the telephone, dealing with queries and booking appointments
- Visual Merchandising and window displays
- Gown Steaming and Preparation
- Boutique organisation and preparation
- Attending bridal fairs, networking events and fashion shoots
The boutique is looking for someone who can really grab the position and expand their responsibilities as desired. There are opportunities for career development within the company for the right candidate.
- Be self motivated and passionate to succeed
- Be passionate about sales
- Have a can do attitude with dedication to the company, and their career
- Be a team player
- Have a keen eye for detail & a passion for fashion and styling are essential
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be confident in creating and posting on brand Social Media content
- Have moderate IT skills such as Email, Word Processing, Spreadsheets etc
- Have the desire to go the extra mile in everything you do
- Be approachable, bubbly and above all FUN!
So, if you are excited by selling, love working with beautiful products and are driven to give the very highest levels of exemplary customer service this might be the job for you.
The hours can vary per applicant but will always include some late night and weekend working. It will involve working Saturdays and/or Sundays as these are their busiest sales days.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience or job titles including; Sales Broker, Junior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive, Account Manager, Yacht Broker, Luxury Sales Executive, Yacht Sales Executive, Retail Assistant, Shop Assistant, Sales Attendant, Sales Assistant, Retail Store Assistant, Travel Agent may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'