In order to be meet the criteria required, you will need to;
* Be able to work any hours covering a 24/7 operation with no restrictions ( IE study etc)
* Be able to make your own way to East Midlands Airport 24/7
* Provide Eligibility to work in the UK
* Be Physically fit
* Be happy to undertake a Basic Disclosure
* Must not have lived outside the UK for more than 6 months at a time in the last 5 years.
* Provide 5 years written references and support any gaps of 30 days or more
* Have full UK/EU driving license free of drink driving conviction in the last 11 years
If you can say YES to the above, read on as we have a fab role for you!
* Sorting baggage ready for departure to the aircraft
* Working in all weather conditions both inside and outside ( Protective clothing provided)
* Sorting of baggage for the correct flight
* Manual handling of all baggage
* Following and adhering to Health and Safety at all times as a safe working environment is paramount
* maintaining a safe working environment
* Driving various aviation vehicles.
You will need to have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with your team via radio, you will also need to show a pro-active and flexible approach to your work. This environment works to very strict deadlines on each and every flight so team work is key.
Ideally you will have had previous loading / unloading experience in a pressurised / strict environment.
The role is shift work and will include 24/7 coverage. The Rota will be a mixture of early , middle, late and night shifts and will also included weekends and bank holidays.
The hours will be a minimum of 30 hours with the opportunity to work up to 40/50hours per week.
In return, you will be working with one of the world largest ground handling agents offering a competitive rate of pay, free uniform, subsidised car parking and the opportunity to work additional hours.
Please email ASAP! We look forward to hearing from you.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job