Fantastic opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join a well-established mid-tier Practice based in Wembley . The firm have developed a specialism within the media and music sector but have a wide variety of clients which also include property, retail, sports and the professional services.
Due to growth and expansion, they are seeking a newly or recently qualified Audit and Accounts Senior to join their hard-working but sociable team. The main focus of the role will involve the audit of clients' accounts (either on-site or at clients premises) and the preparation of accounts from books and records supplied to the firm.
The split of the role will be approximately 50% Audit, 50% Accounts.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including LLPs, partnerships, sole traders and SME's.
- Acting as on site Senior; planning, executing and completing Audit work to the required standard.
- Taking responsibility for each Audit assignment, completing within agreed timescale with the support of the Manager/Partner.
- Preparing accounts from client records.
- Preparing management accounts on occasion.
- Preparing draft tax computations.
- Working regularly with junior members of staff including training, delegating and reviewing work.
- Dealing with queries from clients.
- Ad hoc assignments as necessary.
- ACA or ACCA qualified - at least 1 - 2 years PQE
- Experience working in a mixed Audit and Accounts role and leading on Audits
- Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Able to demonstrate ability to supervise small teams
If you would like to be considered, please apply or contact Hannah Wright at AJ Chambers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job