An excellent opportunity has come up for an Administrative Assistant working in a Central London office. You would be responsible key support duties such preparing reports and organising meetings.
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for preparing reports for senior management
- Responsible for organising meetings
- Responsible for organising travel arrangements for staff including accommodation and transport
- The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing office supplies and ordering when necessary
- The Administrative Assistant will need to be experienced and competent with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Able to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job